Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 38 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
77° / 95°
Sun, Jul 24th
76° / 94°
Mon, Jul 25th
76° / 96°
Tue, Jul 26th
76° / 94°
Wed, Jul 27th
75° / 94°
ULM News RSS
- ULM's Up 'til Dawn members visit hospital, attend leadership seminar
MONROE, La. -- Members of the University of Louisiana Monroe's St. Jude Fundraising organization Up 'til Dawn (UTD) traveled to Memphis to visit the hospital and attend the Collegiate Leadership Seminar (CLS).
- ULM Foundation receives $60,000 from Christopher Youth Center
MONROE, La. -- Representatives from the Christopher Youth Center presented the University of Louisiana Monroe Foundation with a $60,000 investment at a press conference held on campus Tuesday.
- Louisiana Stars Drum and Bugle Corps in residency at ULM
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe is pleased to announce that the Louisiana Stars and Bugle Corps will be in residency at the university from July 17-22.
- ULM construction receives $262,000 donation from industry
Representatives from the Louisiana Licensing Board for Construction Management (LLBCM) and the Contractors Educational Trust Fund (CETF) presented a donation totaling $262,000 to the University of Louisiana Monroe's School of Construction Management during a press conference on the ULM campus Wednesday.
- ULM alumna serves as law clerk to Attorney General of Arkansas
MONROE, La. - University of Louisiana Monroe alumna Emily Helmick was recently selected to serve as a law clerk to Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge.
- ULM's Bailes accepted into prestigious Wharton Executive Leadership Program
Dr. Wendy Bailes, Associate Director of Undergraduate Nursing Programs at the University of Louisiana Monroe, has been accepted into the prestigious 2016 American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) - Wharton Executive Leadership Program, held August 8-11, 2016 in Philadelphia, Penn.
- ULM criminal justice program ranked no. 26 in nation
MONROE, La. - The University of Louisiana Monroe's online bachelor of arts in criminal justice was ranked no. 26 in the nation by CollegeValues.com.
- ULM to host free junior high band camp
The Junior High School Band Camp, hosted by the University of Louisiana Monroe, remains scheduled for July 11-13.
- ULM Accounting program ranks no. 28 nationally on CPA exam passage rate
The University of Louisiana Monroe Accounting program has earned the ranking of no. 28 for first-time passage rate on the CPA exam out of 266 medium-sized university programs across the U.S.
- Steven Pederson returns to ULM as director of athletic bands
Steven Pederson has been appointed Associate Professor of Music at the University of Louisiana Monroe where he will serve as Director of Athletic Bands, including the Sound of Today and Technical Fowls Basketball pep Band.
- ULM President's Academy draws to a close
MONROE, La. -- The President's Academy at the University of Louisiana Monroe concluded its fifth year as a premier academic and career exploration camp for high-performing academic students.
- Important Information regarding Scholarship Scams
We would like to remind you to be careful to avoid scholarship scams and other forms of financial scams.
- ULM professors conduct training on dementia for local law enforcement
First responders across the U.S. are becoming increasingly aware of the challenges they face when interacting with patients suffering from dementia. Two professors at the University of Louisiana Monroe are making sure that first responders in northeast Louisiana are equipped with the proper training to make those interactions the most effective.
- ULM receives national ranking for "best value online programs"
MONROE, La.--CollegeStart.org--an online resource for campus and online education--has ranked the University of Louisiana Monroe's online platform, eULM, as one of the "Best Value Online Programs" in the nation, and no. 1 in the state.
- Study abroad program takes ULM students to Costa Rica
MONROE, La. -- Nineteen students and two faculty members at the University of Louisiana Monroe recently took a two-week trip to San Jose, Costa Rica to enhance their Spanish language skills and learn about the culture.