Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 18 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
51° / 81°
Tue, Oct 25th
55° / 83°
Wed, Oct 26th
58° / 84°
Thu, Oct 27th
58° / 85°
Fri, Oct 28th
62° / 86°
ULM News RSS
- 10 things you might consider doing during Fall Break
Fall break is here, and while many students rushed home or took an exciting trip, you had to stay here. This might be due to the study-load or simply due to the long distance from home.
- ULM communication program welcomes traveling scholar Amanda Martinez
MONROE, La. -- As part of the Traveling Scholar Series, the Communication Program at the University of Louisiana Monroe is excited to welcome Dr. Amanda Martinez to ULM's campus on Tuesday, Oct. 25 to present a talk on the relationship between race and comedy.
- ULM Water Ski Team wins 27th national championship
Monroe, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe Water Ski Team travelled to Imperial Lakes in El Centro, Calif. to compete in the 37th national championship of the National Collegiate Water Ski Association (NCWSA).
- ULM Mock Trial finishes strong in the Hustle City Challenge
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's Mock Trial team competed in the Hustle City Challenge last weekend at the University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas where the Gold, Maroon, and White squads all finished with identical 5-3 records, taking fifth, sixth, and seventh place among the 16 teams at the competition.
- ULM's Up 'til Dawn invites community to 'Trunk-or-Treat'
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's Up 'til Dawn organization will host its annual "Trunk-or-Treat" event in ULM's Brown Stadium parking lot, located on Warhawk Way next to Malone Stadium, from 5-7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 29.
- ULM's VAPA to present 'Sweeney Todd' Oct. 27-29
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's School of Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) presents the classic "Sweeney Todd" for three performances at Brown Auditorium Oct. 27-29 at 7:30 p.m., the weekend before Halloween.
- ULM announces 2016 Alumni Award winners
The University of Louisiana Monroe Alumni Association will present its annual awards, the Golden Arrow Award and the Rising Young Alumnus Award, during a Homecoming brunch held at ULM Oct. 15 during Homecoming Week.
- New student event center coming to ULM
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe announced the creation of a new student event center at a press conference on campus Thursday morning.
- ULM waterski team competes for 27th national title
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's Water Ski Team will compete for its 27th national title at the 38th National Collegiate Waterski Championship tournament held at El Centro, California from October 13-15.
- Exploring new heights: ULM student's research takes her to the Himalayas
MONROE, La. -- University of Louisiana Monroe junior biology major, Melissa Bloch, explored new heights by travelling to the Himalayas in India along with her advisor, Dr. Joydeep Bhattacharjee, as part of a summer research internship.
- ULM fishing team wins regional tournament, advances to national championship
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's fishing team won the Fishing League Worldwide (FLW) College Regional bass fishing tournament Saturday, Oct. 8 on the Ouachita River.
- ULM Homecoming Queen, King, and Court announced
MONROE, La. -- University of Louisiana Monroe senior, Kaitlin Nicole Neal, was crowned ULM's 2016 Homecoming Queen during a pep rally on Monday, Oct. 10, as part of ULM's Homecoming week festivities.
- ULM Wind Ensemble to hold first performance of the semester
MONROE, La. -- The ULM Wind Ensemble will present their first performance of the semester on October 11 at 7:30 p.m. in Brown Theater.
- ULM gears up for 2016 Homecoming: 'Home is Where the Hawk is'
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe will host its Homecoming Week from October 10 to October 15 with the theme "Home is Where the Hawk is."
- ULM fishing team to compete in FLW regional tournament on Ouachita River
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe fishing team will compete in the Fishing League Worldwide (FLW) College Regional bass fishing tournament on Saturday, October 8 on the Ouachita River.