Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 21 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
57° / 74°
Tue, May 3rd
53° / 74°
Wed, May 4th
57° / 79°
Thu, May 5th
54° / 77°
Fri, May 6th
57° / 80°
ULM News RSS
- Campus initiative to draw attention to budget crisis
Campus initiative to draw attention to budget crisis A day of mass emailing called Mission: Maroon is being planned for May 2 by ULM leadership in response to the possible losses that Louisiana higher education and healthcare are facing in the next fiscal year.
- ULM holds Phi Kappa Phi initiation
The annual Phi Kappa Phi initiation was held April 17, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. in the ULM Library Conference Center.
- eULM's Masters in Public Administration named among nation's most affordable
The University of Louisiana Monroe's online master's degree in Public Administration has been named one of the nation's most affordable by GradSchoolHub.com.
- ULM's academic performance rate among the best in Sun Belt, NCAA
The University of Louisiana Monroe is tops in the NCAA's Academic Performance Rate (APR) in the Sun Belt Conference in three sports and beats the national average in four sports.
- ULM honors five community leaders with awards at 'Evening of Honor'
The University of Louisiana Monroe Foundation recognized five community leaders with the presentation of the 'Warhawk Ambassador Award' during an evening of honor last night on ULM's campus.
- ULM students, faculty, and graduates speak at national humanities conference
Eight students, faculty, and graduates from ULM's Creative Systemic Studies online doctoral program presented at the 2016 Humanities and Education Research Association Conference in New Orleans last month
- Solidarity for survivors: 'Walk a Mile in Her Shoes' highlights sexual assault
Draped in teal boas and FemHawks T-shirts, the men wobbled around in stilettos, their calves bulging from the unknown strain of ankle elevation, a pain most women know all too well.
- ULM's Hawkeye wins TV, social media awards in NYC
The Hawkeye, the student-run newspaper at the University of Louisiana Monroe, returned to the College Media Association's conference in New York City last month and brought home two national awards.
- Congressman Ralph Abraham to serve as ULM Commencement speaker May 14
The University of Louisiana Monroe's annual spring Commencement Ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 14, in Fant-Ewing Coliseum.
- Student Spotlight (Lauren Harper)
- Men's golf recognized by NCAA for academic performance
The ULM men's golf program has been recognized by the NCAA for its success in the classroom.
- ULM to conduct clean water research
The University of Louisiana Monroe and the Ouachita Parish Police Jury are entering into a memorandum of understanding to conduct clean water research.
- ULM brings comedians John Mulaney and Damon Wayans, Jr. to Monroe
John Mulaney and Damon Wayans will perform live at the Jack Howard Theater at the Monroe Civic Center on April 21 at 8 p.m.
- ULM Wind Ensemble to present final performance Thursday
The ULM Wind Ensemble will present their final performance of the semester on Thursday at 7:30 pm in Brown Theater.
- Annual ULM Maroon and Gold Game set for Saturday
The ULM football program will officially wrap up spring practice on Saturday afternoon as the squad holds its annual Maroon and Gold Spring Game on the turf at JPS Field at Malone Stadium. The game will begin at 3 p.m. and admission is free.