Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 31 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
74° / 94°
Fri, Aug 26th
72° / 92°
Sat, Aug 27th
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
74° / 93°
Sun, Aug 28th
74° / 94°
Mon, Aug 29th
75° / 94°
ULM News RSS
- ULM's VAPA to host Brubeck Brothers Quartet
The University of Louisiana Monroe's School of Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) is hosting The Brubeck Brothers Quartet on Tuesday, September 13, at 7:30 PM in Brown Auditorium, located on the ULM Campus.
- ULM employees honored for years of service
The University of Louisiana Monroe honored faculty and staff members for their service to ULM at the 13th annual Employee Recognition Ceremony and luncheon.
- ULM's 'Week of Welcome' in full swing
New and returning students arrived on the University of Louisiana Monroe campus over the weekend during 'Move-in-Mania,' which marked the beginning of the university's 'Week of Welcome' (WOW).
- ULM faculty, staff presented with Foundation Awards for Excellence
University of Louisiana Monroe faculty and staff gathered last Thursday in Brown Auditorium to honor excellence in research, teaching, creative/artistic activity, and service at the fifth annual ULM Foundation Awards for Excellence.
- ULM President Bruno delivers university address
Dr. Nick J. Bruno, President of the University of Louisiana Monroe, delivered his sixth State of the University address Thursday morning to faculty, staff and members of the community who gathered in Brown Auditorium.
- ULM's Pi Kappa Alpha chapter breaks international record
Members of the University of Louisiana Monroe's Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity set a new record for consecutive wins of the fraternity's coveted Robert A. 'Smythe' award by winning their 18th consecutive at the Pi Kappa Alpha Convention held in New Orleans.
- ULM music professor publishes book
Dr. James Boldin, Associate Professor of Music in the School of Visual and Performing Arts at the University of Louisiana Monroe, has published a new book titled Solo Training for Horn.
- ULM to host premiere event, The Pursuit
The University of Louisiana Monroe is hosting an inaugural event called 'The Pursuit' to mark the launch of a new athletic and academic year.
- ULM ranked no. 1 in nation for best value online RN to BSN program
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe's online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program was ranked no. 1 in the nation for 2016-17 by CollegeStart.org.
- ULM partners with LA Department of Insurance to deliver workshop
The University of Louisiana Monroe's Risk Management and Insurance program partnered with the Louisiana Department of Insurance, Division of Diversity and Opportunity, to host and deliver a workshop for insurance agents at the university.
- ULM fishing team headed to Carhartt Bassmaster College Series National Championship
MONROE, La. -- Two members of the University of Louisiana Monroe's fishing team will be competing in the 2016 Carhartt Bassmaster College Series National Championship on Green River Lake in Campbellsville, Ky. July 28-30.
- ULM Rad Tech faculty, students recognized at annual conference
MONROE, La. -- The 59th Annual Meeting of the Louisiana Society of Radiologic Technologists (LSRT) was held July 7-9 in Baton Rouge, La., at which faculty members and students of the ULM Department of Radiologic Technology participated in a number of events.
- ULM's Up 'til Dawn members visit hospital, attend leadership seminar
MONROE, La. -- Members of the University of Louisiana Monroe's St. Jude Fundraising organization Up 'til Dawn (UTD) traveled to Memphis to visit the hospital and attend the Collegiate Leadership Seminar (CLS).
- ULM Foundation receives $60,000 from Christopher Youth Center
MONROE, La. -- Representatives from the Christopher Youth Center presented the University of Louisiana Monroe Foundation with a $60,000 investment at a press conference held on campus Tuesday.
- Louisiana Stars Drum and Bugle Corps in residency at ULM
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe is pleased to announce that the Louisiana Stars and Bugle Corps will be in residency at the university from July 17-22.