Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
Rain Showers Likely
39° / 62°
Sun, Feb 14th
Rain Showers Likely
54° / 65°
Mon, Feb 15th
43° / 70°
Tue, Feb 16th
43° / 64°
Wed, Feb 17th
43° / °
ULM News RSS
- Spring Art Crawl to be hosted on ULM campus
ULM College of Arts, Education, and Sciences is hosting their 2016 Spring Art Crawl on several campus locations on Thursday, Feb. 18. from 5-7 p.m.
- ULM Guitar Festival to be held Feb. 16-19
The popular University of Louisiana Monroe Guitar Festival will take place Feb. 16-19 on the ULM campus. The community is encouraged to attend and all events are free and open to the public.
- ULM to host Women's Symposium March 1
As part of ULM's celebration of Women's History Month, the university will host a Women's Symposium on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm in the Student Union Building (SUB) ballrooms, located on second floor of the SUB.
- ULM earns elite doctoral designation by Carnegie Classification
The University of Louisiana Monroe has reached a major milestone by being recognized as one of the state's six doctoral-granting institutions of higher education.
- IberiaBank completes three-year pledge of $60,000 for endowed professorship
The University of Louisiana Monroe held a check presentation on Thursday to publicly acknowledge a $60,000 donation from IberiaBank.
- ULM Feminist Series 2016
The ULM English Program in the School of Humanities presents the series "Equality Across the Disciplines: Am I a Feminist?"
- How one professor's research is putting ULM on the map
Unlike many researchers, Dr. Joydeep Bhattacharjee does not carry out his research within the confines of an office, library, or on-campus laboratory.
- ULM Risk Management program earns national ranking
The risk management and insurance industry is witnessing a boom across the nation.
- Reading Rainbow's LeVar Burton is ULM's Lyceum Series speaker
LeVar Burton, widely known for hosting the show Reading Rainbow and starring in "Roots," will speak at the University of Louisiana Monroe as part of this year's Lyceum Series, at 7 p.m., on February 25, in ULM's Brown Auditorium.
- ULM alumnus named 2015 Overall World Champion water skier
Winning a World title in anything is a pretty spectacular feat. But that's exactly what one University of Louisiana Monroe alumnus has done.
- ULM alumnus named president and CEO of Addus HomeCare
Addus HomeCare Corporation, one of the nation's largest providers of personal home care and support services, announced yesterday in a press release the appointment of Dirk Allison as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- eULM bachelor degree programs named nation's most affordable
The University of Louisiana Monroe's bachelor degree programs have been named the nation's most affordable by OnlineCollegePlan.com.
- Two ULM honor societies receive international recognition
Beta Alpha Psi and Beta Gamma Sigma, two of ULM's College of Business and Social Sciences honor societies, have been recognized among the best honor societies in the nation.
- ULM and Delta partner for MLK Day of Service
The time for our annual MLK Day of Service is fast approaching.
- ULM online MBA nationally ranked by U.S. News and World Report
U.S. News and World Report—a respected source for national higher education and hospital rankings—has ranked ULM’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree as the number 60 program in the nation, based on various factors including student engagement, admissions selectivity, and much more.