Weather forecast for Monroe, La: (last updated 46 minutes ago)
See complete forecast from the National Weather Service...
71° / 93°
Fri, Jul 1st
74° / 96°
Sat, Jul 2nd
77° / 97°
Sun, Jul 3rd
77° / 95°
Mon, Jul 4th
77° / 93°
ULM News RSS
- ULM Accounting program ranks no. 28 nationally on CPA exam passage rate
The University of Louisiana Monroe Accounting program has earned the ranking of no. 28 for first-time passage rate on the CPA exam out of 266 medium-sized university programs across the U.S.
- Steven Pederson returns to ULM as director of athletic bands
Steven Pederson has been appointed Associate Professor of Music at the University of Louisiana Monroe where he will serve as Director of Athletic Bands, including the Sound of Today and Technical Fowls Basketball pep Band.
- ULM President's Academy draws to a close
MONROE, La. -- The President's Academy at the University of Louisiana Monroe concluded its fifth year as a premier academic and career exploration camp for high-performing academic students.
- Important Information regarding Scholarship Scams
We would like to remind you to be careful to avoid scholarship scams and other forms of financial scams.
- ULM professors conduct training on dementia for local law enforcement
First responders across the U.S. are becoming increasingly aware of the challenges they face when interacting with patients suffering from dementia. Two professors at the University of Louisiana Monroe are making sure that first responders in northeast Louisiana are equipped with the proper training to make those interactions the most effective.
- ULM receives national ranking for "best value online programs"
MONROE, La.--CollegeStart.org--an online resource for campus and online education--has ranked the University of Louisiana Monroe's online platform, eULM, as one of the "Best Value Online Programs" in the nation, and no. 1 in the state.
- Study abroad program takes ULM students to Costa Rica
MONROE, La. -- Nineteen students and two faculty members at the University of Louisiana Monroe recently took a two-week trip to San Jose, Costa Rica to enhance their Spanish language skills and learn about the culture.
- ULM police department acquires two new Segway® vehicles
Police officers at the University of Louisiana Monroe have a new way of getting around campus, thanks to the acquisition of two new battery-powered personal transporters (PT).
- ULM education hosts STEM camps in the twin cities
MONROE, La. -- The School of Education at the University of Louisiana Monroe will facilitate two summer camps aimed toward accelerating student interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- ULM scores one hundred percent on 2016 GRAD Act report
MONROE, La. -- The University of Louisiana Monroe passed the 2016 GRAD Act performance accountability process and related legislative data audit with no negative findings.
- ULM's Doppler weather radar approved for operation by federal government
MONROE, La. —It was announced this week that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has granted the University of Louisiana Monroe the license to operate its Doppler weather radar.
- ULM to host variety of summer camps
Monroe, La. -- Are your kids screaming for summer? If so, ULM is hosting a variety of camps available to you throughout the summer, ranging from basketball, softball, music, crafts, and much more! These camps offer a fun and educational experience for a wide variety of ages.
- ULM graduate pharmacy student wins award at annual conference
Abu Bakr Siddique, a graduate pharmacy student at the University of Louisiana Monroe, won the Thomas L. Lemke Outstanding Poster Presentation Award at the MALTO Medicinal Chemistry-Pharmacognosy Meeting-in-Miniature held May 22-24 at the University of Houston.
- Inspired to inspire: local artist, ULM instructor uniting the Twin Cities
As a young girl, Brooke Foy would watch her father, a contractor and builder, create things with his own hands.
- ULM to host senior high flute camp
The University of Louisiana Monroe School of Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) will host the High School Flute Camp from June 16-18.